REPORT BULLYING NOW
Bullying causes emotional distress and leads to psychological problems
IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT THIS SCHOOL
If you or someone you know is being bullied,
PLEASE REPORT IT!
Report bullying safely* by text:
Text: 07860 003 828
*Your text message will be sent as an email to your school’s Bully Action Team and your identity will remain confidential.
HOW TO REPORT IT
Should you experience or witness any form of bullying or discriminatory behaviour please speak to any member of staff or report it to the appropriate Head of Year on 0151 4778860 or call/text the Keeping Safe Line on 07982732002.
Your call/text will picked up and actioned by the lead pupil support manager.
• Head of Year 7 – Mrs Bannon
• Head of Year 8 – Mrs Vallender
• Head of Year 9 – Miss Melling
• Head of Year 10 – Mr Owen
• Head of Year 11 – Miss O’Reilly
There are many things we do at Lord Derby Academy to prevent bullying and discriminatory behaviour such as:
• Anti- bullying week assemblies
• PDC curriculum
• Strong pastoral system
• Regular safeguarding meetings
• PHSCE curriculum
• Safer Schools Police Officer
• Stepping Up Box
• E safety (ICT Y7 curriculum, PHSCE curriculum)
• Staying Safe noticeboard in the Atrium
• Form Tutor noticeboards (how to stop discrimination/steps to follow/key contacts)
• Student Services – located centrally and always accessible
• Restorative justice to resolve any issues
• Keeping Safe Line
• Regular, timetabled Inclusion meetings
• Inclusion support
• External agencies